An ever expanding list of my favorite things
- Aeropress- Most amazing coffee maker ever, it's easy to travel with as well, so I can always have my coffee
- Baratza Coffee Grinder- Burr coffee grinder that I use for all of my coffee needs
- InstaPot Pressure Cooker- I use this at least once a week, it's really great for quick meals or those times you don't have much time to cook!
- Cuisineart Immersion Blender- This tool is great for everything. I have a really small apartment, so no real room for a full sized blender. Fortunately, I don't need one. You can use this one for creamy soups, sauces, salsas, everything!
- Pizza Stone- Awesome product for getting your pizza crust even more crisp!
- KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer- This is honestly one of the best products on the market. I have used it in kitchens that I've worked in. As soon as we move and I have a bigger kitchen,I will get another one.
- Miyabi Birchwood Chef Knife- This is my favorite item in the kitchen, seriously! It cuts like a dream, it's beautiful, it becomes yours the more you use it. The Birchwood changes colors with your oil and usage, so in a year or so, mine will look different than yours. I LOVE IT!
- Cast Iron Skillet- I love how cast irons hold temperature a lot better than mostly everything else. This is definitely a staple in my kitchen, I think everyone should own one. I do have to put out a warning though, make sure you dry it after washing it or it will rust!
- Emeril Stainless Steel Cookware- This is the set that I have for cooking, although I use my cast iron most of the time, I do love using these as well!