It’s been rainy lately and I always just want to bake when it’s raining outside. So I decided to come up with another bread machine recipe.
Let me tell you, my bread machine is saving me so much time. But if you don’t have one, for the next couple of recipes, just knead with your hands and it works just as well!
I decided to make rolls for dinner using the bread machine.
All you have to do is throw in all of the ingredients, press the dough setting, and let it go for about 20 minutes while it kneads.
The main difference between this recipe and the pretzel recipe from last week is that you take the dough out when it beeps, before it starts to rise, and you roll it and shape it, and let it rise outside of the machine.
It takes about 10 minutes of total work before you throw it into the oven.
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast (1 packet)
- Put into bread machine in order that it suggests
- Press the dough setting, when it beeps or right before it begins to rise, take it out
- Divide into 24 portions and shape into balls
- Place into a greased baking pan and let rise for 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17-20 minutes
The main difference between my rolls and other roll recipes that you find on the internet is that I use all purpose flour. It’s more likely that you’ll have this flour than bread flour in your house. Believe me, it tastes just as good!