Loaded Potato Crispy Potato Tower
Okay, I’ve officially been back two weeks yall!
I think that is super exciting and I hope you all have loved what I’ve given!
Since it was Friday and community day on my stream, I wanted to do something super fun for us today!
We did a potato stream today, which means everything recipe that we made on stream had something to do with potatoes!
Obviously I did a potato leek soup, but I didn’t really think that was fun enough for a weekend blog!
Our fun thing that we did was a loaded crispy potato tower.
Yeah, a freaking potato on potato tower with bacon and cheese, like how much more decadent can you get here?
I’m not giving you a long winded post today, because honestly this recipe speaks for itself!
Loaded Crispy Potato Tower
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes 1.5 lb sliced thin 1.5 lb cut into chunks
- 1 lb bacon
- ½ stick butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs cajun seasoning
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F, put all chunked potatoes into Instant Pot with a pinch of salt and pepper and chicken stock
- Put Instant Pot on Manual High Pressure for 12 minutes, QR Pressure
- Toss sliced potatoes in olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika, place onto a lined baking sheet
- Put slices of bacon onto lined baking sheet
- Place both sheets into the oven for 30 minutes or until both crisp
- Blot the potatoes dry and toss with a little more salt and pepper. Chop bacon
- Mash the Instant Pot potatoes with butter, cream, salt, pepper, and ½ cheese, ½ bacon
- Put one chip town, top with potato mixture and repeat about 6-7 times
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bacon, can be served with green onions and ranch
What are you doing this weekend? Let me know on the comment box below!
Thank you so much for being here and continuing to support MomNoms, I really appreciate every share, every comment, every time that you even make the recipes! You guys are amazing!