Instant Pot Salmon with Orange Hollandaise
Sorry of the lack of posts last week, after I hurt my back I decided to take a bit of a break from the blog and streaming so that I would be able to stand on my feet at the charity brunch yesterday!
Speaking of, it went amazingly! I am super proud of how it came together and I cannot wait to do it all again next year!
I needed a little rest today as well, so I decided to do salmon and a quick orange rosemary hollandaise sauce for dinner.
It took like 10 minutes with prep, coming to pressure, everything!
I love that little Instant Pot, it is the best gadget I own, I swear.
The salmon was so good that the kiddo actually ate it, even though he said he doesn’t like salmon.
Instant Pot Salmon
- 2 lbs wild salmon
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (I use 1 tbs salt, ½ tbs pepper
- Put water into Instant Pot, followed by steam rack and trivet. Season Salmon completely and place on top of trivet
- Press the ‘Steam’ button and adjust to 3 minutes, Quick Release pressure after
- Serve with asparagus, hollandaise, and rice
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 3 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbs ground rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients but the butter
- Slowly blend in butter with immersion blender until thick
- Serve over eggs, salmon, or asparagus
Quick Orange Hollandaise
This week is going to be normal schedule, I hope. Even taking photos tonight was a strain for me. I’m just hoping that tomorrow will help to alleviate some of the pain that I’m feeling.
What is something that you do when you’re not feeling your best?
Don’t forget that every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 10am PST on Twitch for extra content and to learn how to make these amazing dishes first hand. I swear, I’m more entertaining than the Food Network!