Instant Pot Bacon Mac and Cheese
It was really fun!
A lot of people are getting the Instant Pot because they’re on sale for Cyber Weekend, yet so many people are afraid of them.
My video was to show people not to be afraid because they are super safe and easy to use!
We also made one of my favorite Instant Pot dishes, Mac and Cheese! This is so simple to make and takes about 10 minutes from wanting to cook to mixing in the cheeses!
You are going to love this for your family meals!
Just a quick note, if you want to make it vegetarian take out the bacon and add vegetable stock instead of chicken stock!
Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb elbow pasta
- ½ lb bacon, chopped
- ½ stick butter
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg/li>
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan, shredded
- ¼ cup gouda, shredded
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Put Instant Pot onto saute, add bacon and saute until brown and crisp
- Take off of saute and add ⅓ cup of stock to deglaze
- Add the rest of the broth, all of the seasoning, and finally the noodles
- Cover and High Pressure cook for 5 minutes. Quick Release pressure and take immediately off of ‘keep warm’ so you do not overcook
- Add cream and cheese, taste to adjust seasoning
- Serve by itself or with steak or roasted chicken
Remember to follow me on Twitch for exclusive content on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!