Instant Pot Tikka Masala
Oh my great goodness, I was so impressed with how it turned out that I ate almost the entire pot by myself. I almost did not have enough left over for the photos.
I really don’t want to keep you away from it, so here is the amazing recipe for this classic Indian Dish!
Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Put Chicken, ½ tumeric, ½ garlic, ½ salt, ½ pepper, ½ garam marsala, ½ olive oil, and ¼ cup stock. Marinate for 30 minutes- 48 hours
- Put Instant Pot on Saute, add the onion, saute for 2 minutes, then add marinated chicken. Saute until there is no pink left.
- Take off saute, add ¼ cup of stock to deglaze. Add all ingredients but cream. Put on High Pressure for 5 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes and quick release the rest
- Stir in cream
- Taste for seasoning. (Can add red chili flakes for a little heat)
- Serve with Naan or Basmati Rice
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitch by hitting that Twitch tab! You will get exclusive content that I do not post on the blog! We also have a lot of fun live on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday’s at 10am PST!
Follow me on Instagram for Cooking with Kiddo Monday’s and starting next week MomNoms After Dark part 2!