Chipotle Lime Shrimp Recipe
I was going to do another smoothie today, but I made this awesome chipotle lime shrimp skillet the other day that I had to post about.
I feel like I’m back to just posting random things instead of what I have planned. That’s alright for now, but once I get back into my schedule, I will definitely have to stop doing that.
This shrimp skillet is spicy and a little tangy, with an earthiness from cilantro.
Best of all, it only takes about 15 minutes to make.
Yeah, that’s right, 15 minutes.
If you’re looking for something tasty and quick, this is the recipe for you.
Especially if you like Mexican flavors like my family does.
Braedon wouldn’t stop eating it, probably because it had two of his favorite things, rice, and beans, but he ate the shrimp too, which is rare.
I am definitely going to add this to my personal chef menu, I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to love it.
Chipotle Lime Shrimp Skillet
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbs chipotle seasoning
- 1 can of black beans drained
- 1 can of corn drained
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a medium to large sized skillet on a medium heat, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and chipotle seasoning
- Place shrimp into oil, flip after about 2 minutes, let cook for another 2 minutes
- Add lime juice and zest, black beans, and corn, cover and cook for about 5 minutes
- Uncover and adjust seasoning if needed, add in cilantro
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until beans are tender
- Serve with rice
I bought a replacement camera yesterday, it’s not the one that I want, but it’s the one that I used to have, so at least I know how to use it!
It should be here sometime next week. I am so excited.
I’m just hoping that my lens still works. We haven’t tested it out in another camera yet, but it would be more devastating to lose that lens than it was to lose the camera.
Have you ever lost something super important before?
Let me know in a comment down below!