Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wontons
I know that I said I was back to the last post, but I am serious this time.
No more break for me.
Or no more sobbing over my camera. I am going to use my friend’s camera until I can afford to get a new one. So, that’s that.
I wanted to start off with something that I served for a client the other day. It’s absolutely delicious finger food and the Instant Pot makes it so much easier to make than normal.
Buffalo ranch chicken wontons.
They are the perfect food for entertaining because they are bite-sized and fun.
The spiciness from the hot sauce gets cooled down with the ranch dressing and gives you the most amazing flavor combination.
I used the Instant Pot to cook the chicken through faster, it also makes the chicken juicier and fall apart when you go to shred it. It cuts the cooking time in half.
Buffalo Chicken Wontons
- 2 lbs chicken
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Louisiana style hot sauce (I use Frank's)
- 6 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tbs oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- Put chicken, broth, and 1/4 cup hot sauce into Instant Pot. Press Poultry setting for 30 minutes
- Shred chicken with forks when it comes out of Instant Pot
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Mix chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, oregano, salt, pepper, and ranch together
- Place wonton wrappers into cupcake trays and fill each one with a little of the mixture.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the edges of the wrappers are browned
I’ve been working a lot more, but the next couple of weeks I get some time off, so I’ll be able to get back into the swing of the blog. I will *try* to do 4 days this week, but if I get 3 I will be happy.
Sometimes you need a hiatus to really appreciate what you had going.
I have missed blogging a lot over the last month.
Oh! I just got a kitchen island for my birthday, so I’m going to use it for photographs and hopefully videos in the near future! So excited!
I’m still working on the meal planning system, but it kind of got pushed off when everything else sped up. But hopefully, in the next couple of months, I will get that out to you!
Have you missed me?
What have you been doing over the past month?