Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
I’m sorry that I haven’t been around the last couple of blog posts!
My best friend was in San Francisco and we were so busy with a Simple Plan concert and other things that I just didn’t have time to write my posts.
I need a little break every now and then, though.
B officially, officially started daycare yesterday. It wasn’t a good day. He was crying when I left, so it made me really sad.
I had to do something to make me feel better. So I decided to make banana chocolate chip bread because baking is what always makes me feel better.
What makes you feel better when you’re feeling down?
This banana bread is so moist and easy to make.
It’s even easy to clean up!
You only use one bowl to mix it!
I love when it’s one pot or one bowl, things just seem easier because there is less for you to do afterward.
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- 3 Ripe Bananans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth, mix in sugar, egg, and butter
- Mix in vanilla, baking soda, flour, and chocolate chips
- Butter an 8x4 bread loaf pan and preheat oven to 350F
- Pour mixture into loaf pan, bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
What’s your favorite one pot dish?